Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doggy!!!

Draeven absolutely loves dogs, especially our Basset Hound, Gus. I figured I had better take some pictures to remember just how excited he gets about the dog. If we are in the house and he hears Gus barking or even whining, he starts saying "dah-dah" and kicks his feet. He will point to the closest door or window and reach as far as his little finger will point trying urgently to make me take him to see Gus. When he finally sees the dog, he just shakes with excitement and grins ear to ear. It is just another one of those things that I have to make myself stop for just a minute or two and let the cleaning or the bills or whatever else, wait.






2 comments:

katieltj said...

He looks so much older here! What a handsome little guy!

Charlotte said...

I just thought i would say hello. You guys look very happy. I hope things are going well. Your little boy sure is cute!