Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!

I'm Two!!!

My attempt at cake decorating...thanks for the help Mom!
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
Draeven has been looking forward to a cake with trucks on it.
He has been singing Happy Birthday to himself for a couple of days,
and he knew exactly how to blow out those candles!
Thank you everyone for all of the presents.
Draeven has really been enjoying every one!
Oh, and we did make a little announcement at Draeven's
birthday party, He is going to be a Big Brother!


8 comments:

Benson Family said...

Jenn,
That was a very fun birthday! You guys are so creative about how to tell us such exciting news! I am so happy for you and I can't wait for the next eight months to go by!

Lisa said...

Jenn,

Congratulations on your exciting news!!!! Your little boy is so cute! Hope to see you guys soon. =)

Lisa

Ashley said...

YAY!! i am so happy, as soon as i saw his shirt i knew you were making an anouncement!! congrats!!

Jerry and Ella said...

Congrats!! I'm way excited for you. Your a great mom but then you have a great mom to learn from.

Beth said...

I can't believe he is 2 already, what a cute, cute kid. Congrats on the new baby, that is so exciting!

Andersons "Stand Sure" said...

It has been so fun watching your little family. I can't believe time has passed so quickly. Draevin is such a fun little guy to watch and you and T.J. are amazing parents. I guess practice makes perfect. Lucky little #2 on the way. Something else to look forward to. Much love,
Laura Lee~

ravenwaves888 said...

Just wanted to say congrats! Hope everything is going great for you guys!

Brenda said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! =)