Sunday, May 30, 2010

Our Little Bundle of Joy

Our tiny Adalyn Carol arrived on Wednesday, May 26 at 2:02 p.m.
She weighed in at 6 lbs. 3 oz, and measured 17 inches long.
Although she is very small, she is doing very well and we are so excited to have her here!
Draeven spent some time with Grandma Deene and Aunt Jamie while we were in the hospital and they took him to buy a present and some preemie clothes for baby Adalyn. He picked this Minnie Mouse for her since Minnie wears a bow in her hair just like Adalyn. He has been very cute with her so far although he is a little jealous, and gets tired of her crying. He is a sweetheart with her though and is always concerned about where she is and why she is crying.
She is already searching for her thumb and we have cought her sucking it several times. What a wonderful blessing to have our sweet little addition to our family!






10 comments:

Ashley said...

jennifer she is adorable!! i cant believe how little she is!! congrats, we are glad to hear that all is well with you and her!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Good job. I'm so happy for you!

Elder Peterson said...

oh my goodness she is so adorable its like not even funny!!!! i am so glad that you had a girl! shes so pretty just like her mommy!!! i hope i will get the tend 6 kids now not 5!!!haha just kidding! i just hope i will get to tend her sometime!!!

Liss said...

She's so gorgeous!! I didn't get to kiss on her tonight so I will be needing a fix somtime this week ... :D I'll call ya!!

Charlotte said...

Congrats to you!!

katieltj said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations you guys...you are going to absolutley LOVE having a little girl! ;-)

Brenda said...

Congratulations! She is so cute and she definitely looks like she belongs in the Miner clan. =)

Mary said...

Oh my gosh she is so tiny & SOOO CUTE! I am jealous you had a girl! We're having another boy, but it will be fun too. She is so sweet! Congrats!

Brandie said...

She is so cute! Oh my gosh! I want to see her in person!

Beth said...

Oh my goodness she is so tiny and sweet, congratulations!