Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Adalyn's 6 month photos

I can't believe that my baby girl is already 6 months old! She is so much fun lately, she is happy and smiley most of the time. I must admit that dressing up a little girl is pretty fun. My Mom and I had a blast taking these new pictures of her.
She has the cutest little elf ears and I saw this dress at Walmart and simply had to have it.

6 comments:

Elder Peterson said...

she is so cute! i cant wait to see her at christmas! i really cant wait to have a niece!:)

Jerry and Ella said...

She is a doll!! You think she's growing fast wait till your little girl has her first little one then you will wonder where time went..
Adalyn is starting to look like draven. She's beautiful Jen

Anonymous said...

I need a couple of these pictures pretty please!

Unknown said...

I think you may have forgotten to mention who she was smiling at :-)

T.J. and Jennifer Miner said...

Of course! These pictures turned out awesome cause Grandpa Deene was there to make her smile!

Beth said...

Oh man she is so stinkin' cute!