Seems like I have been crazy busy lately, I guess I am still adjusting to having two children. I wish that I could give them each my undivided attention and just watch them as they grow and learn. I want to be part of every discovery and every accomplishment they tackle. It is hard because I feel like I can't really do that for either of them now, and they both get neglected. Not to mention my husband that is only home for a couple of hours in the evening before going to bed so he can get up and go to work again early in the morning. I love every moment I have with all three of them and could not ask for anything but more time.
October was a very busy month, we took a family trip to San Diego and celebrated Draeven's third birthday by visiting the Zoo, Sea World, Lego Land and the beach. Draeven was so fun, he absolutely loves animals, and the Zoo and Sea World were very neat to him. We came home and it seemed like Halloween was here. That was also lots of fun this year cause Draeven understood more of what it was all about. I have some very cute video of him wagging his little triceratops tail in the mirror. (He also loves dinosaurs). November and December flew by, our days full of reading stories, playing cars, and dinosaurs, and teaching little Adalyn how to sit up, roll over, and eat from a spoon. That little girl loves food! She will eat most baby foods we give her, and any table food she can get her little hands on. The funny thing is that she will not take a bottle. She loves to watch her big brother, and I don't think it will be much longer before she is crawling behind him wherever he goes.
We had a very nice Christmas although we are glad the holiday rush is over. The week before Christmas, we brought home a little puppy that we have officially named "Tank". He is a really good puppy, and fits in our family pretty well. He is a Rottweiler/Australian Shepherd and is almost 3 months old. On Christmas Eve, we went to both sides Great Grandpa's parties. Draeven received a really neat rubber band gun made by my Grandpa Eldon. T.J. decided he needed one too and brought one home from IFA. The two of them have been shooting Draeven's animals and having lots of fun. We spent Christmas morning watching our animated little children open their gifts. Draeven was so fun this year, so excited about every gift he opened. We then went to Miners where the kids got spoiled rotten, and then up to my parents where they got spoiled even more. We are so grateful to be close to family, and to be able to share so much with them. What blessings they are in our lives!
Here's to welcoming a new year, hoping it brings just as much health and happiness, and perhaps a little more wealth than the last.
No comments:
Post a Comment