Princess Adalyn
Adalyn has that dancing gene! She started going to a performing arts preschool this year and she absolutely loves it! She gets to dance on Tuesdays and do music on Thursdays. She has decided that all she wants to wear is pink tutus, and her hair must be done in a "BIG" bun just like a ballerina! I have done her hair the same way every day for two weeks now! She always has her ballet shoes on and is twirling around the house. The fireplace is her stage and she had an unfortunate accident a couple of weeks ago. She slipped and hit her mouth square on the corner and was really bruised up. I am hoping that the impact didn't ruin her teeth. They seem a little discolored to me, but I guess we will wait and see. In the meantime, she is cute as ever and we love to watch her dance.
The swelling in her face took a few days to go down.
She had a dark purple bruise clear up into her eye that has finally faded.


No comments:
Post a Comment