I know it's a little late but I had to post pics of Halloween cause Draeven was so cute. My Mom and Dad had a Halloween party that we all dressed up for, It was lots of fun. You can't quite tell from this picture, but Draeven had a nasty fat lip from tripping and falling the night before.
I guess it is "Miner tradition" to dress your boy as a girl for their first Halloween. Or maybe it is just for Miners that have Scott in their name cause Draeven and his uncle Scott are the only ones to participate in this tradition thus far. Here is our sweet little Draevena. Hopefully he isn't permanantly damaged from one evening in a dress!
3 comments:
No kid of mine is going to date some guy in a dress!!!
oh..that is so cute and FUNNY! You can tell he isn't thrilled at all! ha ha!
I laughed so hard at the dress, I think it's hilarious! I would have done that to Luke, but I think Matt would have killed me! I love the dino costume. He is such a cutie!
P.S. I don't know where we will be in a year and a half....we'll find out where we are going in March of 2010, Matt graduates in May of 2010 and we head off somewhere new (hopefully, I am not a huge fan of Cleveland) for residency!
Post a Comment