Well... I guess we met in 8th grade at the Halloween dance although T.J. doesn't remember. We did hang out in the same circle of friends in highschool although never dated. I was pretty good friends with most of his girl friends and I dated his close friends. T.J. and I were pretty close friends.
2. How long did you date before you got married? Can't say exactly cause we're not sure when our first date was, but it was really close to a year.
3. How long have you been married?
Three years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
T.J. is always helping me out around the house. He always asks me what he can do to help me more, and I really never have a honeydo list that waits more than a day or two. He is really good to me.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
It is really hard to pick just one...I have always loved his eyes. I think that is the safest response if we are to keep this "G" rated. ;)
6. What is your favorite quality about him?
T.J. really knows how to read people. He gives me lots of insight to the people around us. And although he tries to pretend he has a heart of stone, he genuinely cares alot about the people in our lives. He would drop everything to help anyone.
7. Does he have a nick name for you?
I don't really think he does...He calls me Jenn most of the time, sometimes sexy, but I don't know if that counts.
8. What is his favorite food?
He loves his Mom's funeral potatos, chicken cordon bleu, I think he likes my lasagne, does he have a favorite?
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball or Football.
10. When and where did your first kiss?
On the couch in his parent's livingroom. Was that when we realized we were finally dating?
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Again, can't really say much and keep this "G" rated...
12. Do you have children?
One adorable little boy.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
No, not really. Just Kidding. He has lots of them. He is really good at painting miniature figures for nerdy war games. He is definitely a gifted Tease. And he is a really really good kisser...again, we'll keep this "G" rated.
14. How old is he?
25 for about 6 more weeks.
15. Who said I love you first?
I don't remember but I was trying to deny that I was falling for him, so I am sure it was him.
16. What is his favorite music.
Classic Rock and Celtic Music. I know, quite the combo, but I guess it depends on his mood.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His love for his family, and dedication to taking care of us. He is a really good father and I couldn't ask for a better husband.
18. What is his favorite color?
Blue, unless it is a car, then it would be a corvette champagne color.
19. Will he read this?
Not likely.
20. Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to.
1 comment:
Sometimes when I think about it, it is still so funny to me that we are really married to these silly guys. But wonderful guys, and I am glad they are best friends. TJ really is a keeper.
Post a Comment