
Just a little interpretation: "Dees" means Please and "Truck" actually refers to most vehicles.
Draeven actually managed to talk T.J. into taking him for a ride even though it was 8:15 on a weeknight. That may not sound late to most people, but if you know T.J. and his work schedule, you know that this is a huge victory for Draeven.
I couldn't decide if I liked having the night vision on on my camera, but it is really hard to see in the dark without it. However, I have to include this next clip, cause it shows Draeven's natural dancing talents! I'm not sure who taught him these classic moves!
As tired as T.J. was, he simply couldn't resist taking Draeven for a ride, and I know that it absolutely thrills him to see Draeven as excited as he is about an old 66' Chevy Malibu!
4 comments:
The flashing red light you see in the car seat is Draeven's light up monster truck jacket...I'm sure he wanted it as much as I did!!!
I'm jealous...it look like a lot of fun! The car looks good. All we have is the porsche that we don't all fit in it. :(
This is priceless!!! It's most definitely obvious he got his moves from his daddy!!!
Okay, T.J.you just won the "Best Daddy" award. It has been so fun to watch what amazing parents you and Jennifer have become. I am really proud of you both. Much love, Aunt Laura Lee~
Post a Comment