Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas






Sorry I haven't made many posts lateley, The Christmas Season has kept me pretty busy.




We had a wonderful Christmas. I got to decorate my tree about 3 times a day with my little buddy pulling the ornaments off right and left. I suppose I could have tried a little harder to keep him at bay, but he was just so dang cute I couldn't bring myself to yell at him. We didn't take too many pictures, Draeven woke up in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve with a fever and has been sick ever since, he didn't feel much up to opening presents and spent most of the day sleeping or curled up on someone's lap. T.J. is just glad to have the holiday rush at U.P.S. over with and we are hoping things get back to normal with work for him pretty quick. Well, I will take more time to do some updates later, but I figured I had better post something so everyone knows I'm still alive.

No comments: