Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Snow Day




We had a snow day at my house yesterday with my side of the family. We built several snowmen in the front yard and then let the kids sled down our mini hill in the back yard. Valerie and I were even successful in tackling my dad and giving him an earful of snow! My Grandma and other sisters stayed inside with the babies while we all had fun in the snow, then we had hot soup to warm up afterwards. It was so much fun!! I guess it has been too long since I went outside to really play in the snow, we were out for about 3 hours! I think I will have to make it a tradition to have a snow day at my house every year! However, I have to add that I was furious when I woke up this morning to find that some jerk had knocked our snow men over in the night and left the head of one of our snow men on my front porch. Who does something like that! I was just glad that Draeven isn't quite old enough to be upset by such cruelty. Hopefully my nieces and nephew don't find out about it. I think they would be almost as upset as I was.





2 comments:

Elder Peterson said...

They are so cute! i so wish i had little kids around me!

katieltj said...

Alright, whoever did that was a creep! That sounds like such a fun tradition! I wish we had enough snow and no wind so we could do that! Such fun! :)